Instagram, as one of the largest social media platforms in the world, provides draft features for its users. So, can the IG draft disappear?
The short answer is, yes. However, you can see drafts on IG in an easy way. You also don’t need to use an additional application to do this.
Drafts on IG function to save content such as reels, photos, or stories that have been edited, but are not ready to be uploaded.
This feature is very useful for those of you who want to save posts that haven’t been edited yet. That way, you can continue it another time.
So, in this article, the generaleg team will discuss the meaning and how to view drafts on IG on Android and iPhone devices. We will also cover tutorials on how to save and delete them. Curious how? Keep reading this article, OK?
What Does Draft Mean on IG?
Instagram Drafts is a useful feature for saving posts that have been edited but have not had time to upload. On this social media platform, you can upload videos, photos, stories and reels.
You can add filters or sounds to the post which you can choose in this application. If you’re not sure or don’t have time to upload the post, you can press the back button and save it in draft.
Therefore, this feature can make it easier for you so that edited posts are not deleted. You can also continue editing the post without having to repeat it from the beginning.
How to View Drafts on IG Android
For those of you who use Android-based devices, viewing drafts on Instagram can be done easily. This will help you so that previously edited content can be posted without starting over again.
So, want to know how? Just follow the tutorial below, OK!
- Open the IG application on your Android phone
- After successfully logging in, click the + button at the bottom of the screen to open the content upload feature
- After opening it, you will see the Draft menu next to the Gallery menu
- Click the menu
- In it, all the posts that you have saved or drafted will appear
- Congratulations, you can continue editing previously saved content
How to View IG Drafts on iPhone
How to view IG drafts on iPhone is actually similar to how to view drafts on IG Android. However, there are a few things that make the steps a little different. So, for those of you who are curious about the method, here is the tutorial for you:
- The first step is to open the IG application on the iPhone device that you have
- Make sure you’ve logged in to each IG account, OK?
- Click the +-shaped post button at the top right
- You can choose the type of posts stored in the draft, including stories, reels, and videos or photos
- After selecting one of them, some of the content that has been saved will appear. Here the content is stored as drafts or drafts
- After selecting one of these options, you can continue the editing process of the content that you saved before
How to Save IG Drafts to Gallery
You can also save IG drafts to the gallery, you know. That way, you can save edited reels or videos by adding filters or sounds and enjoy them offline. You can also post it on other social media, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, or Twitter.
Are you curious about how? Follow the tutorial below, OK!
- Open the Instagram application
- Log in if you haven’t entered your IG account yet
- Click the + sign then select Reels
- To open previously saved videos or reels, select Drafts
- Tap the reels
- After that, go to the editing page. Immediately click the edit option
- You can save the edited video in the gallery by clicking the download icon at the top
How to Delete Drafts on IG
Apart from saving drafts on IG to the gallery, you can also delete drafts on IG easily. Deleting drafts will make your cellphone memory more spacious. In addition, you also don’t have to bother saving new drafts anymore.
The method is quite hidden, so not everyone knows about it. For those of you who want to delete drafts on IG, below are the steps:
- Open the draft as mentioned above
- Click the Select option at the top right
- Select the draft you want to delete
- Later the Discard and Cancel options will appear
- Select Discard
- Done, the draft you saved will be deleted
That’s an explanation of how to view drafts on IG on Android or iPhone devices. You can also save the draft you saved in your gallery and post the content on other social media.
You can also delete drafts that are not needed to make your cellphone memory more spacious. In addition, you also don’t have to bother saving new drafts anymore.
This is a discussion on how to view drafts on IG. You can do it with Android and iPhone devices easily.